“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” Buddha I saw this image and love the saying. It is beautiful. Love is beautiful. You can take a quick glans at the image and hope it touches you for a second. Then the images has served it’s purpose. You don’t really have to put anymore thought into it. Or you can do just that, put more thought into it. After all putting more thought into something is putting more energy into it. Thought is energy. Your thoughts are one of your most powerful forms of energy. The more thought you put into something, the more energy you are putting into it, the higher percentage of the outcome you are looking for.
So do you think Buddha meant perspective? Positive Perspective can be a powerful way to change your life. Have you ever seen or wondered why some people are always so “lucky”? No one is more lucky than anyone else, it is how we perceive it. Life has its challenges. I have been told many times by my Angels and spirit guides that this life is meant to challenge us so we can learn and grow. Think of the challenging times in your life, as difficult as they were those are the times you grew the most. How we deal and view them is up to us.
Here are some suggestions to try to change a negative thought process into a positive one. When you find yourself in a bad situation:
1. take at least 3 deep breaths. After that you should start feeling calmer (conscious breathing is very important not only in this situation but for all around mindfulness) and have a clearer mind to change your thinking pattern. Then, think about the situation, and find at least 3 good things that could arise from it.
2. smile and laugh more. This is HUGE!!! It’s easy and simple, and makes a big difference. It produces happy hormones, and it makes you look awesome!
3. watch and learn, and ask them for advice. When you see a person who has mastered the positive attitude ask them. I know a lot of people don’t want to bother or think this may sound ridiculous. I assure you, most people with this positive attitude will happily share. Learning from others is always a very effective way to get better at something. So watch them, talk to them, and find out what they are doing, then apply it to yourself.
4. focus on what’s going right. Stop looking at everything that goes wrong. Redirect your thought pattern and stick with it. If you are consistent, it will change faster than you think.
5. find a solution. Put your energy into finding a solution instead of dwelling over a problem, if you can’t find one, then ask friends or family to help.
6. positive affirmations. Write little post it notes and put them where you will see them that remind you of the positive things in life. When you see them, take a minute, read them out loud and take a minute to let it sink in.
7. meditation. meditation helps you develop mindfulness and to stay in the now and not worry about what is going to happen, but just to stay in the present moment.
8. trust life. Trust that everything is going to be alright, and that everything happens for a reason. That your problem right now may be necessary to learn an important lesson. Then accept it, and let it go. This is usually the hardest one, but when you can life becomes so much easier. Trust the Divine plan.
If we think positive loving thoughts our energy will be positive and loving. Love is the highest vibration of energy that we know of. That is why when I provide energy healings I always use Light, Love and healing to create the purest, clearest channel so that the client will always receive the best healing for their highest good. After all, We are all nothing but Light and energy, so wouldn’t you want your energy and light to be filled with love so you can receive love and share love freely?
I know some maybe a little hesitant about trying it. I have been told that it is to “fluffy” this feel good stuff. They maybe right. We all have free will to do what we choose. The only thing I suggest is to go within and ask yourself (listen to your inner self) “is that fear of change or fear of actually being happy that is stopping you?” What do you really have to lose in trying it for a month you are already at a place you may want to change.
****I should note that I am EXTREMELY, strongly opinionated for honoring all emotions, even the one’s most people label as negative. I don’t believe any emotion is negative. We ♥♥were given them for a reason. It is the energy we put with them. The strong energy emotions like anger, sadness, depression, etc. should be honored and expressed in a positive manner, and that does not mean on other people (like painting, exercise, cleaning, just to name a few). Honor them and release them, do not live in them or with them.
I hope this reminds at least one person that our thoughts are what we are. We can choose to be positive. We can choose to be kind. We can choose to give a helping hand when needed. We can choose to share a smile. A smile goes a long way, you never know just what that person’s path has been and it just might give them that extra energy to keep going. Share the love, because that is all we really have ♥
Keep your lights shining bright because it just maybe the beacon someone may need to find their way.
Ed Carlton (aka Psychic Medium Ed)